Christine Nestor, DVM, CCRT
I have been practicing medicine and surgery for the past sixteen years in Erie. I love animals, people, and new challenges. The beauty of this field is the variation of what one can do. I first encountered rehabilitation medicine while at a surgical conference three years ago and have found the techniques to be most useful. While we are always still learning and evolving, there are many ways we can help.
- 1992 Gannon University – B.S. Biology
- 1996 Michigan State University (College of Veterinary Medicine) – Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- 2011 Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist – Canine Rehabilitation Institute
- Janet van Dyke, DVM, Dipl American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, CCRT, CEO
- 2013 Certified in Canine Acupuncture – Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Edie Steider, CVT, CCRP
Edie is no stranger to the world of rehabilitation! She has been a certified veterinary technician since 1983 and working in the field of veterinary medicine for over 25 years. In 2007 she decided to take the rehabilitation courses and went to the University of Tennessee and became certified. Her certification is called Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner. She sees how much it helps the animals and feels it is such a rewarding area of practice that she wants to do this 100% of the time.
Kirstin Linebach – Reception
Kirstin has been a veterinary assistant for six years. She is very excited to be a part of this new concept!